The Center IFEDA
The Center for Information, Training, Documentation and Studies on the Associations IFEDA) is created by decree n° 2000-688 dated 5 April 2000 which fixed its administrative and financial organization and its operating methods.
It started effectively its activities in January 2001. The principal missions and attributions of the center consist in:
- ensuring the role of observatory of the associative activity, collecting the data, information and publications concerning it and indexing them in a databank created for this purpose.
- carrying out researches and studies relating to the associations.
- helping the associations to achieve their missions, and this, through the organization of seminars of apprenticeship or training, meetings and days of studies.
- facilitating the communication between the different involved parties in the associative field.
- helping in the elaboration and implementation of the policies and programs aiming at additional promoting of associative work.
Law n° 99-100 dated 13 December 1999 relating to the centers for information, training, documentation and studies, as amended by law n°2001-64 dated 25 June 2001.
Decree n° 2000-688 dated 5 April 2000.